EC Motor –Roof Type Aspirator Technical Specifications
• Roof Type exhaust aspirators should be EC motor (self-frequency controlled).
• Pressure sensor should be mounted on the devices.
• Pressure should be measured via sensor should be installed into the exhaust duct and then should be adjusted according to expected pressure value.
• There will be three-points lockable speacial maintenance switch to deenergise integrated with fan casing during maintaenance and repair.
• Motor is should be outboard and protection class is IP54.
• Motor and fan weel must be directly linked to each other.
• There must be overtemperature protection, which is automatically cuts off energy, is placed to inside in the monophase motor winding.
• In the Three-phase motor, thermal switch and exterior, which are positioned inside in the motor winding, must be enabled to connection to overtemperature protection.
• Fan casing is manufacturing with speacial pressing desing and aluminium reinforced materials.
• Fan casing is desinged to prevent rain water from entering to inside.
EC Motor –Roof Type Aspirator Working Principle
Inside and outside shaft difference are gauged and if the change value passes to installation value of device, fan motor will be increased with signal from differential pressure key, reach to operating value in necessary quantity.
As the amount of usage increases in bathrooms and kitchens, according to signal which comes from pressure difference sensor, fan rotation accelerates and discharged exhaust air.
Roof type fan is a included overall device with differential pressure sensor, control main unit, fan speed key, on/off switch, and rain drainage channels. Supplying energy wll be enough to the device and there will be standard automation system.